Monday, June 2, 2014

Reciprocate

But... the truth is, life is definitely not fair. Sincere people when they give, they give wholeheartedly without any hesitation or reservation, and expect others to reciprocate with the same sincerity and when others DO NOT you feel hurt and betrayed. I know that feelings. I had been in such situations many times. I learnt the hard way. Still from time to time I fall in the same trap (being my character).

Things in life are relative and not everything is measured with a materialistic scale. Most things have moral values that no money can buy.

One more thing I want to add. Do not expect that everyone would reciprocate the good that you provide to them. Because not all people are as honest as you thought. Some are selfish and greedy but there are also people who are good and appreciative. So, all I say is, expect all sorts of people but I pray for you to have the good ones to be more

No comments:

Post a Comment